Tuesday 2 April 2013

New Blog!

I'm not very good at keeping up blogs, but this time I'm going to create one with all my paintings on it! Yay! I have been doing art all my life, but only recently has my painting style developed in a way which has allowed me to become more free with my painting style. Before then I never really liked what I painted, but my desire to be creative pushed me forward until finally at A level I started to like what I was painting! I would say that my favourite artists include Arthur Rackham, Tai Shan Schierenberg, Van Gogh and Kurt Jackson, although there are many more who also inspire me. 
             This year I have been accepted into an Art Foundation course at Stroud College which I am so excited about! My ultimate aim is to study Graphic Design at Falmouth, but doing an art foundation could set me off in any direction really. I hope you enjoy the paintings I post on this blog, most of them are inspired by certain artists and have been completed for my A level Fine Art course. :) Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment